We love children. And we believe that they deserve excellent, gospel-centered ministry that engages them at their various levels of development.
Here are our children’s ministries:
- Nursery is available for infants – toddlers (up to 3 years old) during 9:30 and 11:00 worship.
- Trinity Kids is available for children ages 2 – 5th grade, during 9:30 and 11:00 worship.
- Breakaway is our Sunday night ministry for middle and high-school students.
Here are some of our goals for our children’s minsitry:
1. We want you to feel at ease about your children while you participate in the weekly worship services.
All of our Trinity volunteers and leaders are screened via background checks. They have a passion to help your kids learn more about who Jesus is and how to live according to God’s word.
2. Security is a priority in our Trinity Kids classes.
Children and parents are checked at the beginning and end of every session through an identification numbering system intended to ensure their safety. Click here to learn more about & sign up for KidCheck.
3. We want your kids to enjoy coming to church.
Whether an infant or a 5th grader, we seek to provide environments that enhance church experience for every age group. Each class will be led through times of music, Bible stories, illustrations with practical applications – all based on the Gospel.
4. We want to equip you as a parent to be the spiritual leader for your kids.
God’s design is for parents who raise their children in gospel-saturated homes. Our children’s ministry is a supplement to this, not a substitute for this. Other ministries at Trinity seek to prepare and encourage parents in their role as spiritual leaders in their homes.